· How do I open an eWallet?
Fill in the Regustration form with all the required details, and associate a Valid Credit or Debit Card. (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover o Dinners Club).
· How do I withdraw money?
- For Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panamá, Dominican Republic and United States
You can make money withdrawals from your Pagadito Wallet to any valid bank account you own.
- For El Salvador
You can make your money withdrawals from you Pagadito Wallet to any valid Citibank or BAC account.
- For Nicaragua
You can make your money withdrawals from your Pagadito Wallet to any valid BAC bank account.
· How can I send and receive money through Pagadito?
You can send and receive money between valid Pagadito Wallet Accounts. It is very easy, you just need to re charge the account using a valid credit or debit card and choose the money quantity you want to transfer from a Pagadito Wallet Account to another.
· What is a “Pagadito Comercio”?
These are validated websites that receive payments from their customers through Pagadito.
· How can I open a “Pagadito Comercio”?
- Complete the registration form
Associate a valid Credit or Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover o Dinners Club).
Send all the required documentation
· How much does a “Pagadito Comercio” cost?
You pay a one-time fee for account validation and activation.
The cost for individuals is US$24.99, for legal entities is US$99.99.